Submit your COVID-19 vaccine status before moving in to your residence hall.
If you do not live on campus, by Aug. 16 or as soon as possible upon becoming fully vaccinated:
Vaccination information will be kept confidential and will be used only to inform university-wide safety protocols.
- Students who live in residence halls: Prior to move-in, you must provide your COVID-19 vaccine status as part of your vaccine records via your MedPortal account.
- If you are not fully vaccinated for COVID-19 at the time of move-in, you must provide documentation of negative COVID-19 test results, and you may be required to take additional COVID-19 tests prior to move-in.
- Rapid antigen and PCR testing will be accepted. Testing documentation must be a lab result that is generated by a lab licensed to perform testing. At home kits read by patients themselves will not be accepted.
- COVID-19 tests should be conducted within five days (120 hours) prior to arrival on campus and must be negative.
- You will also be subject to regular COVID-19 testing throughout the semester.
- Students moving in to residence halls for the fall semester will receive more detailed information about move-in documentation requirements and COVID-19 testing soon.