This page contains information about health topics that are of interest to young adults and have relevance for healthcare at Appalachian State University.
- Flu Information
- Concussions and Academic Performance - Letter from Student Affairs
- Head Injury
- Meningococcal Disease Information - Please also read a Letter from the Medical Director).
- Safer Sex
- Interpersonal Violence (opens in a new tab)
- Sexually-Transmitted Infections (formally referred to as STDs)
- Smoking Cessation
- Clinic Polices on ADHD Treatment
- Emotional Support Animal Information
Page content reviewed: 06/04/2018 fwg