The university remains open and is actively engaged in maintaining the safest possible learning and work environment.
Click here for the latest university COVID-19 updates.
For details about Student Affairs operations, see the Student Affairs Covid-19 Response. Updated June 10, 2020 at 8:20 a.m.
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 11:30 am & 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am - 11:30 am & 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Vaccine and Medication List - Prices
- Engerix B (Hepatitis B): (3 shots required; 1 now, 1 in one month, & 1 six months from the first)
- Flu Shot is free.
- Gardisil: ( 3 shots, 1 now, 1 in two months, 1 in six months)
- Havrix (Hepatitis A): (2 shots required; 1 now & 1 in 6-12 months)
- Japanese Encephalitis: (2 shots, 1 month apart)
- Meningococcal Vaccine
- MMR: Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (2 shots)
- Tb Test (tests given Mon. / Tue. / Wed. / Fri. - See Allergy Clinic Hours)
(increased cost if it is necessary to repeat due to lack of follow-up)
- Tetanus Diphtheria (Td)
- Tetanus, Diptheria and Pertussin (Tdap)
- Typhoid Vi Vaccine (injectable) and Vivotif (live oral) Typhoid Vaccine
- Varicella (Chicken pox): (2 shots, 1 month apart)
- Yellow Fever
Lab testing related to vaccinations:
- Titers: Lab tests are available upon request to detect immunity to some diseases.
Page content reviewed: 01/30/2020 fwg