The Appalachian State University campus is currently operating under SPECIAL conditions.
The university remains open, with emergency management protocols activated and operational modifications and precautions in place to support social distancing. In-person instruction has transitioned to a system of alternative course delivery. View the latest information on the App State Coronavirus Information website. Read the latest update posted 4/8/2020 at 7:02 p.m.
Read the Student Affairs Covid-19 Response. Updated March 31, 2020 at 9:20 a.m.
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 11:30 am & 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am - 11:30 am & 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Vaccine and Medication List - Prices
- Engerix B (Hepatitis B): (3 shots required; 1 now, 1 in one month, & 1 six months from the first)
- Flu Shot is free.
- Gardisil: ( 3 shots, 1 now, 1 in two months, 1 in six months)
- Havrix (Hepatitis A): (2 shots required; 1 now & 1 in 6-12 months)
- Japanese Encephalitis: (2 shots, 1 month apart)
- Meningococcal Vaccine
- MMR: Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (2 shots)
- Tb Test (tests given Mon. / Tue. / Wed. / Fri. - See Allergy Clinic Hours)
(increased cost if it is necessary to repeat due to lack of follow-up)
- Tetanus Diphtheria (Td)
- Tetanus, Diptheria and Pertussin (Tdap)
- Typhoid Vi Vaccine (injectable) and Vivotif (live oral) Typhoid Vaccine
- Varicella (Chicken pox): (2 shots, 1 month apart)
- Yellow Fever
Lab testing related to vaccinations:
- Titers: Lab tests are available upon request to detect immunity to some diseases.
Page content reviewed: 01/30/2020 fwg