The university remains open, with emergency management protocols activated and operational modifications and precautions in place. Read the latest updates.
North Carolina State Law (General Statute 130A-155.1) requires anyone entering college to present a certificate of immunization that documents their compliance with all required immunizations.
- Health Insurance Information
- Limited Service/Observation Unit
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Release of Medical Information
- Travel and Study Abroad
- International Students
- Wellness and Prevention Services
Go Ask Alice! Columbia University's health Q&A Internet site!
Page content reviewed: 08/06/2018 fwg